BeastKits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, Welcome to BeastKits forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apply for Moderator,Admin and Other ranks!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Apply for Moderator,Admin and Other ranks! Empty
PostSubject: Apply for Moderator,Admin and Other ranks!   Apply for Moderator,Admin and Other ranks! EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:49 pm

If you want to apply for any rank. Please comment on this section below.
Write about your self.
How will you do your job.
How helpful can you be.
How long are you online.
And more. Use common sense.
Back to top Go down
https://beastkit.board-directory.net
Octavia

PostSubject: OctaviaAddiction Application   Apply for Moderator,Admin and Other ranks! EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:09 pm

In Real Life Name : Greg Gorman
In Game Name : OctaviaAddiction
Able to play on minecraft : 8 hours a day

I love to play minecraft . Today im applying for beastkits one of my favorite servers . I would be very happy to become staff if you would accept me .
I may be young , but that doesnt mean im not responsible . Im in advanced math , and im writing a book . I also have a very good vocabulary .
I am a new player to beastkits , but i have experience . For example , Im an Administrator on Miners Paradise , a fairly big server , and quite a bit of smaller ones . Im experienced at the following .

World Edit
World Guard
Protections
Building
Finding / Catching Hackers
Tempbanning/Banning/Kicking Fairly
Following rules .

If you would be so kind to let me become a staff member on beast kits , you would make me very glad .
Thankyou .

PS : I know this is a short application , i just have a giant migrain :s
Back to top Go down
Xenontoast

PostSubject: Application   Apply for Moderator,Admin and Other ranks! EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 12:03 pm

Real life: Philip Santucci
Username: Xenontoast
I am able to play Minecraft most of the day but about 12-15 hours

I am applying for beastkits pvp server because i am responsible to help out and fix problems. I have been on another server Miners Paradise ( Which is a very large and a Popular server). On Miners Paradise i donated $180 to Admin and I am a staff member on it.

From other servers i am learning World edit,Protections, Finding abusers, and Banning, kicking, and Temp-banning
I am very good at building and Following rules.

I am willing to donate time on Beastkits to make it more fun to be in.

Thank you time.

Back to top Go down
Maskedni

PostSubject: Maskedninja's application   Apply for Moderator,Admin and Other ranks! EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 7:20 pm

In real Life Name: Joe Maske
In Game name; Maskedninja227
Time I will be able to be on: I can be on after school till 5 and after homewrok at night. Weekend almost all day.

I have had Minecraft For almost 1 year and a half. I joined the server very recently, but I have had tons of experience. I am a Moderator on MinersParadise. I heard of the server from One of your Mods Orangeface1. I have learnt lots about responsibility. From the server and from Life. I have a new cousin and I am the oldest of my cousins. I have learned to keep them safe and watch them. I may not be the smartest kid in books, but I usually never get mad at people. The only way I usually get mad is from people breaking rules or something like that.

So far as I have been on the server I love it. I have had tons of fn and I hope to help the server as much as I can. Laughing
Back to top Go down
megafigh

PostSubject: mod application   Apply for Moderator,Admin and Other ranks! EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 7:35 pm

Srry my real username is megafighter2.

Write about your self. Umm i hav been admin and mod on a few servers and i really like this one.
How will you do your job. I will be fair and not favor other players over others.
How helpful can you be. I will report Any hackers to you.
How long are you online.A lot a day. usualy 3-4 hours
And more. Use common sense.
Back to top Go down
Orange1

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Moderator,Admin and Other ranks!   Apply for Moderator,Admin and Other ranks! EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 8:08 pm

Maskedni wrote:
In real Life Name: Joe Maske
In Game name; Maskedninja227
Time I will be able to be on: I can be on after school till 5 and after homewrok at night. Weekend almost all day.

I have had Minecraft For almost 1 year and a half. I joined the server very recently, but I have had tons of experience. I am a Moderator on MinersParadise. I heard of the server from One of your Mods Orangeface1. I have learnt lots about responsibility. From the server and from Life. I have a new cousin and I am the oldest of my cousins. I have learned to keep them safe and watch them. I may not be the smartest kid in books, but I usually never get mad at people. The only way I usually get mad is from people breaking rules or something like that.

So far as I have been on the server I love it. I have had tons of fn and I hope to help the server as much as I can. Laughing
Masked great app. Im going to talk to james about this. Yours is very detailed.
Back to top Go down
Andypropwner

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Moderator,Admin and Other ranks!   Apply for Moderator,Admin and Other ranks! EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 3:15 pm

I will do my job by when people need a hand i will help them and when other mods or higher ranks or lower need me im there for them,

I will be helpful by making a new spawn or help lower ranks that need help

I am online on mon-fri 5:00-7:00 but on weekends i am on the morning till night.

Minecraft username: Andypropwner
Back to top Go down
Simon123

PostSubject: PrivateTroll(Applying for Pre-Mod)   Apply for Moderator,Admin and Other ranks! EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 11:04 pm

Hello! I want to apply for pre-mod to mod.
Personality:
1. I am happy(most of the time)
2. I have courage
3. I'm not afraid to try new things
4. I am very friendly
5. I love helping people
I think I would be very good as one, because I am very active and I love helping people.
I think i can be very helpful. I think that because I have a lot of experience in being an official
in a server. I was a tf2 server full admin.
I am usually online from about after school to 6-7 PM

I hope you pick me! If you need to ask anything else, just add me on Steam Aznspy508
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Moderator,Admin and Other ranks!   Apply for Moderator,Admin and Other ranks! Empty

Back to top Go down

Apply for Moderator,Admin and Other ranks!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BeastKits :: Application-
Jump to: