BeastKits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, Welcome to BeastKits forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ninga07's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ninga07

Ninga07's Application Empty
PostSubject: Ninga07's Application   Ninga07's Application EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:36 pm

Very Happy
Hello all the staff on this game i have been playing for just a little while now and i would like to help out. My time on this game has been awsome i am going to keep playing this game until i get bored of it but i know i wont.

Being staff would be cool i would be 10 times better than the other staff because i will not use cheats or hack or be rude to any of the players. I would make it fun for all the players and staff if they will join in on some of the games like drop party's.

I used to play loads of other online games like Yabbo it is just the same as Minecraft but they don't have monsters. I was staff on that game and i choose to leave the game because there was too many problems.

On this game i have been playing other servers as well as this one but this is the best up to now. This server has had no problems like lag or grief so if there is anyone grief maybe i could be the one to sort the problems out.

Thank you

Ninga07
Back to top Go down
Orange1

PostSubject: Re: Ninga07's Application   Ninga07's Application EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 4:28 pm

Hmm....... Didnt that other app have "I will be 10 times better than other staff"
Back to top Go down
Octa-Mod

PostSubject: Re: Ninga07's Application   Ninga07's Application EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 1:27 am

Its not my decision , buts its a no from me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninga07's Application   Ninga07's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninga07's Application
Page 1 of 1